Michael Green is a personal injury lawyer serving clients throughout East Tennessee, including: Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, Sevierville, Seymour, Newport and Jefferson City.
Prior to starting Green, Waters Ogle and McCarter, Michael was already a well-respected trial attorney in our local community. Born and raised in Sevierville, Michael was taught the value of hard work, fairness, determination, and helping others from a young age. By consistently applying his core values to his personal injury law practice, Michael has enjoyed great success in helping families secure their financial future after an accident. Michael’s practice is focused on helping those injured in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, and pedestrian accidents.
Michael is known for returning calls immediately and solving every problem he can for his clients. He regularly helps his clients with their medical, vehicle repair and replacement, rental car and other bills from day one. Michael’s hands-on and personable approach to car accident injury claims has helped him build lasting friendships with his clients long after he has successfully resolved their cases.
Michael’s dedication to his clients and in-depth understanding of Tennessee law have made him a “lawyer’s lawyer.” Many Sevier County attorneys have referred their friends and family members with serious injuries to Michael for representation after an accident. Referrals from attorneys who practice in our local courts with Michael speak volumes about his reputation and unwavering commitment to the injury victims he represents.
Michael has been selected as a Super Lawyer Rising Star by Thomas Reuters. He has also been nominated as one of Sevier County’s best lawyers in the Mountain Press annual Readers’ Choice Awards. While Michael is honored by this type of professional recognition, he is most proud of what his former clients have to say about him and how he has been able to help them in their time of need.
It’s rare that I endorse anyone, but Michael Green has seen me through some of the most difficult times of my existence and I still don’t believe I could have been in better hands. If you need a lawyer get to know him…and if you don’t, thank God for your blessings, then get to know him anyway in case you ever do need a lawyer.
—former client, Ashley Burnette
Michael is admitted to and licensed in the State of Tennessee. Michael has a clean track record across the board with no history of disciplinary action or malpractice claims. You can view Michael’s profile at the Tennessee Board of Professional Responsibilities.
Education and Professional Background
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, J.D.
- Carson-Newman University, Bachelor of Arts
- Admitted to Practice: State of Tennessee; Sevier County Circuit Court, Sevier County Chancery Court, Sevier County General Sessions Court, Tennessee Court of Appeals, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
Honors and Professional Affiliations
- Tennessee Super Lawyers
- Mountain Press Readers’ Choice Nominee
- Sevier County Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Rule 31 Certified Mediator
- 2005 | Political Science (Major, Cum Laude) | Carson Newman College
- 2005 | Religion (Major, Cum Laude) | Carson Newman College
- 2009 | J.D. | Oklahoma City University School of Law | Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- | Selected as Super Lawyer Mid-South Rising Star | Super Lawyer