At Green, Waters Ogle and McCarter, our Gatlinburg personal injury law firm routinely accepts cases referred to us by other lawyers. If you have a client who was injured while visiting Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, or Sevierville we welcome the opportunity to partner with you. We offer generous fee-sharing arrangements to the lawyers that refer injury cases to our firm. All of our attorney referral and co-counsel agreements fully comply with the Tennessee Rules of Professional Conduct.
Attorneys across the country feel confident recommending our services to their clients because they know we have the knowledge, resources, and experience to maximize the value of each case we handle.
We Accept Referrals for Cases Involving:
• Car Accidents
• Pedestrian Accidents
• Motorcycle Accidents
• Trucking Accidents
• Amusement Park Accidents
• Wrongful Death Cases
• Premise Liability Cases with Serious Injuries
Our Attorneys Routinely Practice Law in the Following Areas of Tennessee:
• Sevier County
• Pigeon Forge
• The Great Smoky Mountains National Park
• Jefferson County
• Cocke County
• Grainger County
• Blount County
• Knox County
Why Refer Your Client’s Injury Case to Us?
• PROMPT RESPONSE: When you refer a potential injury case to our firm we will respond within 24 hours.
• FLEXIBILITY: Our relationships with referring attorneys are all unique with differing levels of involvement. We are flexible and let you choose how much or how little you want to be involved in the case.
• DOCUMENT PREPARATION: When we accept your referral, we prepare all the necessary documents to ensure everyone involved is informed and protected.
• EXPERIENCE: Founded by a former insurance defense attorney, our law firm exclusively represents plaintiffs in personal injury cases. We remain up to date on developments in personal injury law and our lawyers regularly teach continuing legal education seminars on Tennessee personal injury law.
• GENEROUS REFERRAL FEES: We offer generous fee share agreements to lawyers that refer injury cases to our firm. At the onset, the division of attorney fees is laid out clearly in writing in our Association Agreement which is signed by the referring lawyer, our firm, and the client.
• WE PAY ALL CASE COSTS: When you partner with our firm we will pay 100% of all litigation expenses. You will not be asked to contribute anything to expenses.
• LOCALLY RESPECTED: We have 2 office locations: one in Sevierville and one in Gatlinburg. We are a truly local law firm. As lifelong Sevier County residents, we have spent decades developing solid relationships with local law enforcement, our local judiciary, our local court clerks, and our area’s insurance defense attorneys.
• TOP LOCAL LITIGATORS: We try more personal injury cases in Sevier County than any other law firm in Tennessee. We will be happy to provide you with copies of our recent judgments.
• RESOURCES: Our firm has the financial resources necessary to litigate complex personal injury cases. We have a network of trusted investigators and experts at our disposal and can build the strongest case possible for your client.
• TRANSPARENCY: We will keep both you and the client fully informed about the status of the case and ensure you receive copies of all correspondence.
How to Refer a Case to Our Firm?
We are committed to making each referral a smooth, positive, and beneficial process for all parties involved. All personal injury cases referred by other attorneys are promptly reviewed by founding partner and former insurance defense attorney Adrienne Waters Ogle. When you submit information about your client’s personal injury case to our firm, Adrienne will personally contact you within 24 hours. You can submit your client’s injury case to us online or, if you prefer, you can just give us a call at 865-429-3600.
Our Attorney Referral Fees and Fee Sharing Agreements
Our referral fees are substantial and in full accordance with Rule 1.5 (e) of the Tennessee Rules of Professional Conduct, which provides that:
a division of a fee between lawyers who are not in the same firm may be made only if: (1) the division is in proportion to the services performed by each lawyer or each lawyer assumes joint responsibility for the representation; (2) the client agrees to the arrangement, and the agreement is confirmed in writing; and (3) the total fee is reasonable.”
Our fee share agreements with attorneys that refer cases to us varies based on several factors including: the complexity of the case, liability, damages, projected recovery, and the desired level of involvement of the referring attorney.
Our Tennessee Co-Counsel Agreements Can Generate Substantial Income for Your Firm
To date, we have paid over a million dollars in referral fees to lawyers who partner with our firm on their Tennessee personal injury cases. If you have a Tennessee personal injury case and are looking for an experienced Tennessee personal injury lawyer to help your client receive maximum financial recovery contact Green, Waters Ogle and McCarter today.